Internships at the JPOSC
The Junior Professional Service Centre (JPOSC) offers internship positions in Copenhagen.
The JPOSC administers the recruitment and the benefits and entitlements of all Junior Professional Officers (JPOs) working with UNDP as well as some other UN organizations. We are looking for interns with a solid background and/or a strong interest in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics, Political or Social Science, Communication and Computer Science.
The objectives of the JPOSC Internship Programme are:
- To offer students from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to get experience with an international human resources management as well as the work of the UNDP;
- To provide JPOSC with the assistance of qualified students specialized in various professional fields through specific project-based assignments.
JPOSC offers one internship position at a time, and Internship vacancies are offered on a competitive basis throughout the year. Please keep in mind that the JPOSC will only contact candidates who are enrolled in a Master programme (or equivalent) at university.
Interns may be accepted if the following conditions are met:
- Applicants must meet the following minimum educational requirements: a) Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher) OR; b) Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent) OR; c) Have graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
- Applicants shall have an excellent command of spoken and written English. Knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an advantage
- Preferred field of studies: Social or Political Science, Economics, Business Administration, Human Resources and Communication.
The internship period should not be shorter than 3 months and not longer than 6 months. The JPOSC cannot offer shorter or longer internships.