2013 Partner Country Satisfaction Survey
The JPOSC administered 311 Junior Professional Officers (JPOs) and Special Assistants to the Resident Coordinator (SARCs) serving in 85 duty stations worldwide working for the following agencies in 2013:
- UNDP and its affiliated funds/programmes:
- United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
- United Nations Development Operations Coordination Office (UNDOCO)
- United Nations Volunteers (UNV)
- United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women
- Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- United Nations Office for Projects Services (UNOPS)
- United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA)
- World Health Organization (WHO).
In 2013, the JPO Programmes of the above mentioned agencies were sponsored by 18 donor countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Republic of Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Spain, Norway and Sweden also sponsored the SARC Programme.