The JPOSC administered 375 Junior Professional Officers (JPOs) and Special Assistants to the Resident Coordinator (SARCs) serving in 101 duty stations worldwide working for the following agencies in 2010:
- UNDP and its affiliated funds/programmes:
United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
United Nations Development Operations Coordination Office (UNDOCO)
United Nations Volunteers (UNV)
United Nations Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM)
- Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- United Nations Office for Projects Services (UNOPS)
- United Postal Union (UPU)
- United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA)
- World Health Organization (WHO).
In 2010, the JPO Programmes of the above mentioned agencies were sponsored by 16 partner countries: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Republic of Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Denmark, Spain and Sweden also sponsored the SARC Programme.