Partner Country - Republic of Korea
The Korean JPO Programme in numbers
Vacancies funded by the Republic of Korea
Currenlty there are no vacancies available.
Requirements for candidates applying to the JPO vacancies funded by the Republic of Korean
1. Korean citizenship
2. Proficiency in Korean and English language
3. Completed university with a master degree, as per the job descriptions
4. No older than 32 years of age as of 31stDecember of 2016(The maximum age limit for those who served in the military will be extended accordingly)
5. Male applicants should complete the Korean military service or be exempted from it.
Applicants should submit the following documents. All documents should be prepared in English. In addition, applicants who state their low-income status in the application should submit a certificate of National Basic Livelihood Security Recipients issued in Korean and its unofficial English translation.
1. P11 or CV to be submitted electronically to the Organization
2. A scanned copy of applicant’s Resident Register
3. A copy of the university degree
4. A certificate of English language proficiency. Applicants should submit a minimum of iBT TOEFL score of 115 or TEPS score of 900
5. Only for male applicants: A certificate of Korean Military Service. The maximum age limit for those who served in the military will be extended* in accordance with the Support for Discharged Soldiers Act and the military service law.
* Age limit for male candidates who have completed the service:
- Less than one year will be extended for one year;
- one year above and two years under will be extended for two years;
- two years or more will be extended for three years.
6. Only for low-income applicants: A scanned copy of applicant’s certificate of National Basic Livelihood Security Recipients issued in Korean and its unofficial English translation
All applicants can apply for a maximum of two JPO positions sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea during the year of application.