Partner Country - Portugal
Vacancies funded by Portugal
To be eligible to apply to the Portuguese JPO Programme, candidates must:
- Have Portuguese nationality
- Be no more than 32 years of age
- Hold a post/graduate degree in economy, development economics or similar
- Be fluent in English and Portuguese. Fluency in French is an asset.
- Have at least two year of work experience in development-related area. A field experience in a developing country, with the United Nations or a NGO is considered an asset.
- Essential qualities: motivation, team-work and adaptation to a multi-cultural environment.
More detailed information on applicant requirements is provided on the Camões – Instituto da Língua e da Cultura / Institute for Cooperation and Language (CICL)..
Application & Contact Details
Detailed presentations of each vacancy and further application details can be accessed on the Camões – Instituto da Língua e da Cultura / Institute for Cooperation and Language (CICL).
Please check current vacancies here.
Applications to vacant JPO positions must be sent to: