Partner Country - Japan
Vacancies funded by Japan
Vacancies are usually announced once a year by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Japanese JPO Programme in numbers
For further information on the number of JPOs financed by Japan and administered by the UNDP JPOSC please refer to the Facts and Figures section.
To be eligible to apply to the Japanese JPO Programme, candidates must:
- Be of Japanese citizenship
- Be no more than 35 years of age
- Hold a post-graduate degree
- Have two to three years of practical experience in the relevant area
- Have fluency in English and another relevant UN language.
More detailed information on applicant requirements is provided on the General website of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Application & Contact Details
Detailed presentations of each vacancy and further application details can be accessed on the General website of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Applications to vacant JPO positions must be sent to:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Recruitment Centre for International Organizations