Partner Country - Italy
Vacancies funded by Italy
The Italian JPO Programme in numbers
For further information on the number of JPOs financed by Italy and administered by the UNDP JPOSC please refer to the Facts and Figures section.
To be eligible to apply to the Italian JPO Programme, candidates must:
- Have Italian citizenship
- Hold one of the following academic qualifications:
- laurea degree (old Italian university system)
- laurea specialistica (new Italian university system)
- laurea (new Italian university system) followed by a Master's degree
- Be no more than 30 years of age (33 for graduates in medicine)
- Possess an excellent knowledge of English.
More detailed information on applicant requirements is provided on UNDESA's website.
Application and contact details
- Applications to the Italy-funded JPO programme can only be submitted online via the Online Web Application hyperlink contained on the How-to-aply webpage: http://www.undesa.it/index.php/jpo-programme/how-to-apply/