Partner Country - France
Vacancies funded by France
The French JPO Programme in numbers
For further information on the number of JPOs financed by France and administered by the UNDP JPOSC please refer to the Facts and Figures section.
To be eligible to apply to the French JPO Programme, candidates must:
- Be French national
- Be between 25 and 32 years of age
- Hold a post-graduate degree in a discipline related to the work of the international organisations
- Have at least two years of relevant work experience. International experience is an asset.
- Have essential qualities: motivation and adaptation
- Be fluent in English (spoken and written). Fluency in another working language is an asset.
More detailed information on applicant requirements is provided on the website of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Application and contact details
Detailed presentations of each vacancy and further application details can be accessed on the website of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Applications to vacant JPO positions must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org