2015 JPO/SARC Satisfaction Survey
Published on 2 March 2016 - 181 pages
JPOs and SARCs were asked to base their answers to the questionnaire on their experience over the past twelve months. The results and percentages calculated are based on the number of answers for each question.
The present document is a synthesis of the answers obtained in the 2015 JPO/SARC survey.
The survey was divided into eight sections, as follows:
- Recruitment and entry on duty procedures (17 questions) (for JPOs and SARCs who have been recruited less than one year ago);
- Your assignment (10 questions);
- Training and learning (9 questions);
- Administrative follow-up (12 questions);
- Harassment (10 questions);
- JPO/SARC information needs (8 questions);
- Career development (13 questions);
- Comments, suggestions and feedback (1 question)